pondělí 9. února 2009

Sixteenth...

 
Dear God.

I really neglected you these days but believe it or not, I didn't miss it that much. Are you sad? You shouldn't be, you know how I am.
But recently, there's been a problem that's been bothering me. Do I really tend to forget that much? All the important things people tell me, all the things I gotta do, all the things people trust me with... there's no trace of concentration in my mind. I don't get it... I want to try but how am I supposed to do that?
And then there's my sickness... how am I gonna say this? It changed shape. Tremendously. Why does everything happen in such a short time? What am I gonna do for the rest of my life? I wonder... there's one thing I have to revise, actually. Discipline. So please, be of help here. It's nothing easy. And I don't promise anything. I know myself... and even if people think it's cute the way it is, I don't. By the way, I wonder how many people I don't know of are looking at me now...

Well, be a good boy, I'm gonna go mess my head a little more.
Your never satisfied me


Žádné komentáře: