čtvrtek 5. února 2009

Fifteenth...

 
Dear God.

I know I'm awfully late now but... jeez, what did I tell you about the sickness??? The sickness!!! I'm seriously sick... I guess this isn't gonna heal. I feel crazy. Defeated. And victorious, why the hell??? And you don't help me one tiny bit. I never intended for this to happen. Why do so many things happen when I don't want them to? And in the end... I don't really wanna change it. This part of people is so interesting... and scary. Yeah, I'm probably scared of myself... but I guess that's a part of me too. Just where will this road lead to...
Well, I'll let it go. I already told you I'm going with the flow so... be it. But there's this song you should hear... you really should. Listen to it - it's under the link below. ;)


Download it here

Hope you enjoyed it. ;)
Bye bye
your sick me

Žádné komentáře: