čtvrtek 22. ledna 2009

Third...

 
Dear God.

The world is a really funny place. I got a phonecall from hell telling me I'm f***ing late. Yeah, I did take my time and see - I'm still not there. I sprained my leg a little but nothing more happened. Well, that happens sometimes. I must really thank you. For someone who doesn't exist you give me an incredible amount of power. You really don't like the idea of me going to hell, do you? Well, I can go with heaven but I'm not so sure that heaven can go with me. You be the one who decides, I'm not good with making decisions. My life is just a huge experiment so don't expect so much.

With much love
the magical me

P.S.: (No, I won't write I love you) Don't click on the link below - your PC will explode.

See??? And it didn't. Don't just believe anything someone said to you, silly.

Žádné komentáře: