pátek 23. ledna 2009

Fourth...

 
Dear God.

Today I found out people will laugh at you no matter what you do or who you are. They will even laugh at God. Even if they believe in him. Human nature is a really scary thing. Unfortunately, I just found out I'm also a human. And when the time comes, I will laugh at you. You poor being.
By the way, I've been a bad girl. No apple pie tonight.
You know - sometimes I really feel like kicking the hell out of people. So please, don't be surprised when an angry old woman who just spoiled my mood with her notes out of key comes to you with a hole in her head, eyes twitching and a serious deal of paranoia which was caused by an abusive woman who just blew out her cards on her in a bus.

Thanks for listening.
Sincerely
the crazy writer

Žádné komentáře: