středa 21. ledna 2009

Dear...

 
God.
It's me again. I still don't really believe in you so don't even bother with me. Not believeing in you has helped me a lot actually. I can tell you everything now. It's really easy to talk to a non-existent entity like you. You don't know me so you'd always be surprised when I wanted you to. You will always listen and you won't talk back to me. Not believing has actually an insanely huge amount of advantages. You won't judge me either. Cool.

Yeah, yeah. If anybody wonders what kind of freak owns this blog, it's me. I'm pretty crazy. I'm also extremely self-centered, big-headed, nasty, sly and evil. I love this existence of mine.

And tomorrow I'm going to die so be - or don't be - well.

By the way - I don't mind if I'm not remembered. Anyone is at least a little bit so if I'm not at all, I'll take it cool. ;)

2 komentáře:

hintzu řekl(a)...

I'm pretty crazy. - yes. Very pretty and very crazy :P

I'm also extremely self-centered - well... not really :P

big-headed, nasty, sly and evil. - big-headed? hmm maybe. Nasty? O_O *wanna see that side of yours:P* sly? didn't you mean "shy"?

I love this existence of mine. - and so do all of your friends;)

chill řekl(a)...

Nasty, nasty, yeeeah... sly... I'm sly... doesn't really mean I'm not shy though... but shhhh, my God doesn't need to know...
Great. All of my friends love the existence of theirs... serves them right. ]:->