neděle 25. ledna 2009

Fifth...

 
Dear God.

I left out a day here, you must have missed me. I missed you too. Sometimes I wonder why the f***k people have to become serious. I don't wanna become serious. I'm sick and tired of being overserious most of the time. I wanna have fun, do things my own way, sort the problems out one at a time. And yes, I'm sick. I'm seriously sick and this sickness is not something just anything could cure. I kind of feared this sickness all the time and now it's come. Seriously.
Will they let me to hell if I'm able to have such a sickness??? Theoretically they shouldn't. But...
I won't tell you explicitly which kind of sickness I have. I'm sure you know. You're my God, after all. You have no right to not know.
By the way, humanity is really a scary thing. People think being human is cool. Just because humans can build houses and communicate with more than just sounds, it doesn't mean humanity is a good thing. I actually still think it's pretty bad. Better to be a bloodthirsty animal driven with no more but its instincts than to be a thinking human who can actually hurt others while really thinking about it and the worse - they can realize they did so.
So tell me - should I call myself something else or should I call my code my own humanity...???
Ok, today I'm terribly serious but just remember I'm not gonna give up. And hey, ask old man Lucifer about that sickness for me.
Thanks.

Your naughty me


Žádné komentáře: