pondělí 2. února 2009

Tredicesi...!!! Thirteenth...

 
Caro Dio Dear God.

I guess writing in Italian isn't the best way to go. I'm not sure if that only lonely person who actually reads this crap understood a word of what I wrote in Italian yesterday (well, he might have, I never know enough) but even if he did, I guess it took most of his energy, unless he holds that dangerous secret of knowing some Roman language, though. Well, enough of that... or maybe next time I'll try French?
As for today, my mind was like a crazy roller coaster going up and down. I don't really know what to think - I found out a huge amount of information which I guess I can't deal with right now. Well, confirmed might be a better word, actually. But sometimes it's scarier than finding out. Right now I'm in state of euphoria as well as a great misery. I don't know if I want to step back and go forward. I guess some things are not gonna go my way even if I want them to and try hard to make it my way. But why is it me who's betraying my expectations? Am I too soft with myself? No, I don't think that's the case. But I hoped this would be a quiet life... instead of peaceful rain I'm like a huge thunderstorm. Crap... I guess I'll really have to go with the flow this time. When drowning in water, you shouldn't fight against it, right??? The basic principle of canoeing... I'll use it in my life.
Sorry for such a weird message but I guess you're used to it already.

Have fun, my non-existent friend.
Your sheepish me


Žádné komentáře: