čtvrtek 29. ledna 2009

Eighth...

 
Dear God.

I had a really crazy day today. Yesterday, actually, sorry for the wait. But I was really busy... and I'm not making this up now. Geez, believe me already.
I am really like a huge sinus. Why is that??? I don't know. I'm actually trying to make myself pretty linear but man, it's hard. And people still don't believe my true self. I don't believe my true self. Why can't I be just a little evil...??? People keep saying "you're so innocent." Geez! I gave up on lying. Not because I think it's bad (which I do, by the way) but because I'm a bad liar. I am so transparent. And I can't keep quiet. I wanna be cool. God, teach me how to be cool and mysterious. And bad.
And geez, why do I get the feeling my letters start to make sense??? That's bad. Maybe something will come to my mind while skiing.
By the way - my dog can't sing. If you think he can, you're mistaken.

I wish you good night and sweet dreams.
the uncool innocent too much incredibly unbelievably horribly awfully sweet me


Žádné komentáře: